Coop Camera Died...

I like the Wyze cameras. Read about them here a couple years ago and got one. If you have electricity to the coop they have one that needs plugged in. If you don't have electricity they have a battery operated camera. Price is very reasonable. They have one that needs plugged in for less than $25 dollars. Wyze says that camera is not for outside use but I have 4 of them outside that have been through 2 Montana winters and are going strong. Some I put in a case to protect them and some are protected by eaves or are undercover in the coop. No monthly fee unless you want to pay for the extras that would provide. I don't bother.

I like the Wyze cameras. Read about them here a couple years ago and got one. If you have electricity to the coop they have one that needs plugged in. If you don't have electricity they have a battery operated camera. Price is very reasonable. They have one that needs plugged in for less than $25 dollars. Wyze says that camera is not for outside use but I have 4 of them outside that have been through 2 Montana winters and are going strong. Some I put in a case to protect them and some are protected by eaves or are undercover in the coop. No monthly fee unless you want to pay for the extras that would provide. I don't bother.
Great info...thanks much!

I have a blink. $35 at best buy. It requires power and WiFi coverage. If you want cloud storage you need to pay a fee. I don't pay any fees so I can only watch the live view. Mine is an indoor version. It is in the coop out of the weather so I think it is fine. They do have a outdoor version if you want something that is made to be outdoor.

It has a microphone so you can hear what is going on. Also you can talk to your chickens if you want.

1630890140892.png

For the inside of my coop I actually use a cheap baby camera which does all the things everyone else says theirs does but I'm able to make it move and look all around the coop from my phone which is nice because you're able to adjust it whenever.

Back
Top Bottom