COOP CONSTRUCTION PROGRESS WITH PICTURES

LittleMamaBigPapa

Crowing
14 Years
Apr 22, 2009
Bellevue, Nebraska
Please visit my page and see our coop construction for our three Buff Orpington Pullets. I am pretty excited. I expect there will be plenty of.... "Wish we would have done this, or done that", but my main concern is that my girls will be comfortable in the warm and sometimes HOT Nebraska summer and pray they will be warm in the COLD winter.

Thanks for looking and your comments or suggestions are welcome. The pics are from Sunday, 5/10, so its not too late to add or change stuff.
smile.png

ALMOST DONE******UPDATED 5-21-09*****THANK YOU!!

coop5-21-09.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice so far.

I'm curious to know why you just didn't use the playhouse? You mentioned your girls are 15 & 20 I think you said. Surely, they out grew the playhouse long ago.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks everyone!

Hi ~*Sweet Cheeks*~

Using the playhouse was my first idea, but my husband so no way! He wants to keep it nice for resale value on our house because we don't plan to stay in Nebraska when he retires. So, now we will have both
big_smile.png

getting closer! Today, we added OSB to the roof, added more trim work AND hubby moved the coop about 6 inches because he realized it was TOO close to the garage. Check out my page for one new picture.

I just want to be done! I cant wait to paint it and buy pretty silk flowers for the window box (that isn't built yet).
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom