1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Coop expansion phase 1 done!!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by cackydoodledoo, Apr 11, 2011.

1. cackydoodledoo

cackydoodledoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2011
    Crazyville, USA
    We are expanding our existing coops to make three big coops. One to house my Heinz 57 layers, another to house my Ameraucanas and the third to house my Marans. We got the second coop done tonight and secured. Moved the Ameraucans in and they were in heaven. This coop and run is a whole lot larger than the one they were in. Had to go show them how to get in just now. They had figured the door out earlier but I guess got confused once it got dark. All is well now. The other coop is almost done as well. Just need roosts and a door to the run and some fencing on the roof of the outer area. Will take some pics once I get a chance.

2. bantamboy

bantamboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2011
    Conway Sc
    cant wait to see your pics

3. cackydoodledoo

cackydoodledoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2011
    Crazyville, USA
    Ok here is my coop with expansion almost done!! It is totally ghetto but I love it!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by