Coop page pictures...2 story coop

SassafrasSprings

In the Brooder
12 Years
Sep 11, 2007
Oklahoma
Hi all! I've had this coop page up for awhile and changed internet providers so had to redo the pictures.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=3951-2StoryCoop

I'm having the hardest time with them. Can somebody look at the page for me and tell me which pictures show and which don't? Sometimes they seem to be there and sometimes they don't.
tongue.png
:mad:
tongue.png
It's driving me crazy!
roll.png

Thanks!!!
cool.png

Thanks! It has worked out well. I currently have chicks brooding in the top and a broody hen and her chicks in the bottom.

The only picture showing for me is the first one.
hmm.png
Oh well as long as other people can see them.
smile.png

SassafrasSprings -
Nice lil coop!
Where did you get that roofing material you used? and what do you call it??? we have been looking for that type and would like to try to get some...
tongue.png

Thanks

Quote:
Thanks! It's roll formed metal roofing. Everyone has it around here. We get it from a local place that manufactures it, we buy seconds from them and they are really cheap for coops, barns, etc. Lowes, Homedepot and most of the lumber yards in the area have it.

Quote:
That's really strange that the pictures show for everyone else. I checked again and now none are there for me. LOL
lol.png

They did learn the ramp fast, I figured I'd have to move them all up or down for a few days.
smile.png

That is a very nice coop!! I can see all but one picture... at the bottom left corner of the first photo, there is one of those little boxes with a red "x" where a photo is suppose to be..

Quote:
Thanks! I think I fixed it. There was some messy code there, only supposed to be one pic at the top. Still can't see my own pictures though. :mad: I think my internet provider is being weird tonight.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom