coop pics, chicken pics, can we tell boy/girl pics

homecatmom

Songster
12 Years
Jul 21, 2007
West Covina, California
Lets see this post covers multiple items. first are some of the coop pictures.
P8221296.jpg
This one is resting while stapleing the wire.
P8221295.jpg
Here is lucy at 5 days old.
moms1.jpg
a couple more of building the coop,
P8181291.jpg
P8181290.jpg
an awesome power tool that a builder should never be without.
P8181292.jpg
almost finished!
P8280020.jpg
Oprah
P8280006.jpg
Lucy
P8280002.jpg
Tina
P8280005.jpg
eleanor
P8231298.jpg
Now I tried to get closeups to see if you all can tell if I need to pick more masculine names. Thanks.

How old are your chicks? They look about the same age as mine - mine are 3 wks on Monday. Can't help you with the gender though as I'm new to this myself!

Your coop looks really nice - like a good use of the space you have also, and so neatly done! That's what I'm shooting for with my run panels I'm building now - want it to look pretty nice since we have neighbors...

And, I LOVE power tools - I always say I can make or build anything if I just have the right tools and a good set of instructions! Last year's project was converting a 30x30 foot steel shell building into office/sewing room/living space. I framed out the walls, completely re-wired the building, including replacing the pony panel that was out there, and put in a laminate floor and dropped panel ceiling. I sure could have used a power nailer back then when I was doing all that framing by myself and installing 10' ceiling joists with no help... I had called a contractor but when he estimated me 20K for the job, I decided it couldn't be THAT hard. Took me a couple months, but finished up the job, including installing a window heat/cool unit AND buying furnishings (cabinets, sofa sleeper, etc) for less than 10K.

My husband is great guy, but is scared of powertools and never works on anything like that - we have complete roll reversal in our house when it comes to any type of outdoor or home improvement project.

Susan

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom