Corid and Eggs

amandac

In the Brooder
9 Years
Apr 7, 2010
Just wondering if it is ok to eat eggs while dosing chickens with Corid or if not how long should I toss them? I have read on some different posts that its safe to eat and just want to verify. Using 9.6 solution mixed into drinking water. Thanks!

Can I incubate eggs that are from hens treated with Corid? I found a nest of eggs and I don't think they've been there for more than 10 days. I cracked a few open and they look fine but I'm worried that since I was treating them with Corid about a week ago( last Thursday was the last day. I treated them for five days. I don't think they had Corid but I was just checking because one of my hens was sick but now I know it's worms) and I'm afraid if I let my hen hatch them they'll have birth defects or something...

BaileyMChicks... what was the outcome? It's been about two years since you've posted this, hope you remember. It seems like you never got an answer, so no one knew. Please share what happened!

Does the use of Corid cause hens to stop laying for a time? I have 4 hens left and getting 1 egg per day now.

BaileyMChicks... what was the outcome? It's been about two years since you've posted this, hope you remember. It seems like you never got an answer, so no one knew. Please share what happened!
I would like the answer too as I have a hen laying on it and I don't want to throw her eggs out so I have been putting them in the incubator...but I have noticed dark purple spots. I am worried they will have wry neck or something.

Back
Top Bottom