Corid Dosage

BethFord

Hatching
Jan 6, 2022
I bought the 9.6% oral solution of Corid amprolium.

I’ve been reading that the dosage should be 10ml/gal but some of these posts are talking about 20% Corid.

How much should I be sticking in a gallon?

My birds are 3 weeks old. Behavior seems mostly ok so far but I did see bloody diarrhea this morning so we are starting cocci treatment.

Two teaspoon per gallon of water. But you can reduce the proportions if you wish for less waste as this needs to be mixed up fresh each day. Five days on, seven off and then do another five days.

Two teaspoon per gallon of water. But you can reduce the proportions if you wish for less waste as this needs to be mixed up fresh each day. Five days on, seven off and then do another five days.
Would this be the same for chicks?
Someone in the booder did a good size poop and I had to wipe it and noticed a little red on the paper towel. So I was going to treat them to be on the safe side.

TY for responding! Can I use the gallon of mixed water for more than 1 day?
I would change it daily to make sure the chicks are not contaminating it with beaks and kicking/scratching poop into the water. It helps too, to raise the waterers up to shoulder height of the smallest chick, using flat boards or bricks.

Back
Top Bottom