corking????

gapeachy

Songster
11 Years
Oct 21, 2008
Rome Ga
does anybody out there know about corking?....do you think it is accurate....seems a little far fetched to me.....my friend has alot of chickens and she does it and said it has always been right....I dont know....

I tried it with my chicks but I didn't think I was doing it right so I didn't bother
idunno.gif

she just holds the cork on a rope over their heads and girl if it swings around like a circle and boy if it swings back and forth....also she said it works on humans ...cause my husband was not buying it and she put in on his hand and it swung back and forth.....go figure....sounds like an old wives tale

let me ask you this.....those new silkies I got how do I tell the sex?....there is no comb or anything....just fluffy feathers...they have a blue dot on each side of their heads.....I dont even know if they are mature yet....I guess I am going to have to wait and see who lays an egg

well that is just weird....maybe I dont want them after all....anybody out there want any silkies.....I have noticed that people give silkies away alot....these were give to me and they were give to the lady who gave them to me.....strange

Back
Top Bottom