Corny Cozy - Hot or Cold Therapy Pack

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Appytaz, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Appytaz

Appytaz Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    Central Florida
    Please DO NOT USE THE BUY NOW.
    EMAIL OR PM me with the fabric you wish. Pictures listed below ad.

Perfect for any and all aches and pains!
    Hot or Cold Therapy – THE CHOICE IS YOURS!

Your Corny Cozy can be used HOT for
    • relief of tension
    • migraines/headaches
    • earaches
    • sprains & strains & bruises
    • arthritis pain
    • congestion & colds
    • sinus issues
    • cramps
    • bed & body warmth
    • fibromyalgia
    • calming and soothing emotionally and for stress!
    • shoulder, back & neck pain
    • Knees & Elbows & Ankles

Or Use it COLD for a :
    • Fever
    • hot flashes
    • inflammation
    • sunburn
    • place on the neck or wrists to cool down on a hot day.

Why choice a Corny Cozy over the others you see advertised?
    *Corn is a larger grain than rice, wheat, or flax, so it can hold it's heat longer, yet remain moldable around arms and legs. *Wheat carried warnings from several websites, including a couple of fire station's websites, warning of the danger of fires and explosions from the small grains drying out. They suggested putting a glass of water in the microwave every time you heat it, or a minimum of once weekly. * If wheat gets too moist, it can start to rot. * Rice is also small, and can scorch if reheated before it's completely cooled, or it can scorch if it's heated for too long. Because it's a smaller grain, it doesn't stay warm for as long. * Rice tends to develop a slightly rancid odor over time. * Flax seed is 30-40% linseed oil, which can be explosive in the presence of oxygen. * Flax heating bags have been known to explode. * Essential oils and dried botanicals, used for aromatherapy, also carried the risks of fire. * They can stain and they tend to lose their scents quickly.

Makes a great gift for your loved ones to ease aches and pains.

The first 2 or 3 times you warm up your corn bag, the bag and the microwave walls will be very damp as the initial moisture cooks out. This dampness will subside, and the corn bag can be used for many years. You can wrap a hand towel around the corn bag when you first heat it, and this will help to draw the initial moisture out of the bag faster.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pastrymama

pastrymama Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2010
    Phoenix
    i have a "corn bag" my mother bought for me when i was in highschool. that was almost 20 years ago and i STILL use it all the time over all the other ones that you mentioned. these are fantastic!

3. KDailey

KDailey Crazy Cochin Lady

Jun 27, 2011
    Bronson, Tx
    I need one sooo bad! I had one similar but it was called a Bed Buddy. lol. That thing was my savior for my joint pains (and cramps. shhh).

A few months ago I put it in the microwave to heat it up, forgot about it and didn't hear the timer go off. It would have been fine except when I put a frozen pizza in the toaster oven and went to turn the microwave timer on for 10 minutes, I forgot to actually push TIMER and wound up turning the micro on with my bed buddy in it. About 5 minutes later I smelled something funny. I told BF, "Why in the world do I smell burnt popcorn??" Then it hit me! I ran to the microwave and yanked it out only to find out it had a hole burned through the fabric and stunk horribly!

I was devistated! And now for the last few months when my joints hurt I've got nothing to fix it with. [​IMG]

Could you do a custom lenth without the bow? I like the bow but for me I think it would get in the way. Mine was longer than these in your pictures and I really liked it like that because I could wrap it all the way around my knee and get heat on top and bottom. This worked the best for me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by