Coronation & Light Sussex hatching eggs auction

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by marquisella, Feb 11, 2012.

1. marquisella

marquisella Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2009
    This auction will end at noon on Tuesday, Valentines Day.

I have been having great luck shipping & hatching these eggs.

I have 2 pure Coronation hens and 3 light sussex/split to Coronation hens in with a pure Coronation Rooster.

I will ship at least 15, possible 18 eggs. Shipping is included in the price.

You will get approximiately, half light sussex and half pure Coronation.

These are very prolific birds, and beautiful to look at!
    Light Sussex are already APA approved, but are on the rare side. I had the only light Sussex chicken at the NE Poultry Congress. So if showing is your game, they are a great bird to show with hardly any competition!

The Coronation are one of the most beautiful birds I have seen. Lavendar hackles & tail feathers on pristine white bodies are spectacular to view.

Greenfire farms imported these beautiful birds several years ago, and as I recall, was selling pairs for $750.

I used to say I would never have birds that were mostly white, but have changed my mind after seeing these 2 varieties!

So, I'm NPIP certified, I ship USPS Priority. Although I don't guarantee your hatch, I will work with you to make sure you end up with some chicks...I've been on the receiving of "no hatch" and understand how frustrating that is when the seller says...tough luck!

If you have any questions, please fee free to email me.
    Eggs are to be shipped on tuesday,so this is a 2 day auction and end on tueday, Valentines Day at noon Eastern Standard Time.
    Please respond with your bidding to this auction, do not PM me with a bid.

Thank you for looking.
    Sue

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by