Coronation & split sussex chicks can trade for Black Copper Marans, Bl

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by marquisella, Mar 22, 2011.

1. marquisella

marquisella Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2009
    A month or so ago, I posted I was looking for Coronation & split sussex chicks and could trade for black copper Marans and blue laced red Wyandottes.
    I emailed back & forth with someone, but mistankingly deleted all my PMs. So if you were the person I was talking to, or if you would like to trade, I now have some chicks that I can trade with.

I am also getting an adult trio of Silver Laced Wyndottes this week, so would be able to trade some from them, but not for a while...
    Sue

2. grambysfarm

grambysfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2010
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Quote:I am not the person that communicated with you before; however, I have a trio of pure coronation sussex and one split coronation hen. I would love some black copper marans if they have the feathered legs; and I'd also like some blue laced red Wyandottes. I live in Louisiana and think it may be a little easier trading eggs if you're OK with incubating. I'd like to know a little more about the bloodlines of your chickens.

Please let me know if you're interested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by