Coronation Sussex Hatching Eggs 8+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JustAChickenLittle&More, Jun 23, 2011.

1. JustAChickenLittle&More

JustAChickenLittle&More Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2010
    Florida
    Coronation Sussex Hatching Eggs up for auction. Our daddy roo is just gorgeous. We have a picture of him on an ebay hatching egg auction under the ebay id ; catchyourmiracle2010. These are some of the friendliest chickens I've ever owned., and they are great layers of light brown eggs. Mom and pop are NOT hatchery birds, but bought from a breeder. If you want some sweet looking, and friendly chickens, look no further. Bid on this auction. If your the winner, then simply pay thru PAYPAL at Paypal.com Our Paypal ID is [email protected] Remember to include your current shipping address.

PLEASE REMEMBER: Even though I have been having hatch rates on these eggs of 90%, I cannot guarantee a hatch rate. These eggs will be wrapped in bubble wrap and egg carton and shipped securely. If you have any questions, or would like to get on a list for eggs, please email me. with a current shipping address for cost and instructions.

PRIORITY SHIPPING FOR THIS ITEM IS $12.95. HAVE A BLESSED DAY.

GOOD LUCK!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by