1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Coronation Sussex hatching eggs from Greenfire 1 Doz.

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by mommachickie12, Dec 3, 2012.

1. mommachickie12

mommachickie12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2012
    I have some very very nice Coronation Sussex that came from greenfire farms.. My incubators are full right now so im selling eggs for now. once incubators are empty I will not sell eggs any longer and start holding for another hatch and so forth. the shipping is 15.00 for a dozen shipped. I will pack in bubble wrap or the foam egg holders when shipped. Im not responsible for what happens to the eggs once they leave my hands as you never know with the post office,xray etc during transit. once payment is made I will be collecting eggs at that time so only fresh eggs will be shipped.

2. VaDare

VaDare New Egg

Dec 18, 2012
    I am interested in the Coronation Sussex hatching eggs. I ordered some on ebay but did not have the best luck. If I wanted 2 doz what is the price and shipping. I am thinking that two dozen would raise my odds of getting more hens and a rooster. My hatch was very bad from ebay and I was only lucky enough to get one hen. I have had good luck with my own runner duck eggs in the incubator and would like to try the chicks again.

Thanks

cindy hall
    [email protected]
    Mardelian Farm

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by