Coronation Sussex Pullet For TRADE?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChickasaurusRex, Dec 6, 2011.

1. ChickasaurusRex

ChickasaurusRex Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2011
    SF Bay
    I have a 20/21 week old Coronation Sussex pullet that I want to trade for an unrelated pair of Seramas around the same age or younger.
    I'm In Oakland Ca so please message/email me if you have a pair or know someone who does. Thanks! I think she'd be worth around $50 so I don't need show quality birds.

2. marina24dog

marina24dog Out Of The Brooder

I have a smooth hen that is about 1.5 years old and a frizzle rooster that is 3 months old. There is a chance that the Roo is one of the hen's babies but I think you can still breed the two. From what I heard you just don't want to breed siblings. The hen I purchased from the Stockton chicken show last January and the father is a frizzle rooster I got from Pixie chicks. I'm located in El Sobrante. Is your pullet friendly? She reminds me of my old hen Sugar that just past and was 9 years old.

3. ChickasaurusRex

ChickasaurusRex Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2011
    SF Bay
    She will come up to you for food but isn't a lap chicken. She has her moments where she'll let you pet her but not so much. Do you have pictures of your birds? I'd love to see some.

4. marina24dog

marina24dog Out Of The Brooder

I will take some tomorrow . Do you have an email address I can send them to?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by