Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

You guys .it was negative...and I'm out of isolation. Sorry I didn't come back sooner.. It took 4 days for the result. I'm feet better now too. I did get more sick after the test..so have been taking it easy. Thursday I felt pretty good. Guess I just had another flu bug. No one else in the house got it! My kids think I was over stressed after having gone 5 weeks taking care of my sister on hospice in our home, then having her pass, and getting funeral arrangements and all. Yes, have to admit..that was stressful. I sure miss her. I was guardian of her for 14 years. She was almost like one of my own kids..she was my youngest sister. Mentally handicapped, sweetest little soul. Like I said before though, sure glad I got her out of the nursing home. I wouldn't have been able to be there for her. Thank you so much for the prayers. I'm serious when I say, I was thinking, I bet I'm getting a lot of prayers and thoughts regarding this illness. Sure love you guys. Best post this on the other sites I put it. If I miss one and someone asks..please let them know. 😊

You guys .it was negative...and I'm out of isolation. Sorry I didn't come back sooner.. It took 4 days for the result. I'm feet better now too. I did get more sick after the test..so have been taking it easy. Thursday I felt pretty good. Guess I just had another flu bug. No one else in the house got it! My kids think I was over stressed after having gone 5 weeks taking care of my sister on hospice in our home, then having her pass, and getting funeral arrangements and all. Yes, have to admit..that was stressful

Glad your better, so sorry for your loss... hugs

You guys .it was negative...and I'm out of isolation. Sorry I didn't come back sooner.. It took 4 days for the result. I'm feet better now too. I did get more sick after the test..so have been taking it easy. Thursday I felt pretty good. Guess I just had another flu bug. No one else in the house got it! My kids think I was over stressed after having gone 5 weeks taking care of my sister on hospice in our home, then having her pass, and getting funeral arrangements and all. Yes, have to admit..that was stressful. I sure miss her. I was guardian of her for 14 years. She was almost like one of my own kids..she was my youngest sister. Mentally handicapped, sweetest little soul. Like I said before though, sure glad I got her out of the nursing home. I wouldn't have been able to be there for her. Thank you so much for the prayers. I'm serious when I say, I was thinking, I bet I'm getting a lot of prayers and thoughts regarding this illness. Sure love you guys. Best post this on the other sites I put it. If I miss one and someone asks..please let them know. 😊
Glad you are feeling better :hugs
Sorry for your loss

Very sorry for your loss :hugs

Glad to hear your test was negative!

Back
Top Bottom