Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Thankyou for seeing that even off topic now and then many of us enjoy the familiarity of this thread and the interest in Covid 19 subject and what every body is doing in this house quarantine with no one else talk to aside from chickens.

When anyone posts on this whole forum, whether true or not the picture in my mind I have a picture of an old farmhouse , with neighbors far down the road. bad snow, a rope tied from the house to the barn so they don't get lost in a blizzard , Farmer sitting at the kitchen table thumbing thru the chicken catalog and the Park seed catalog that comes every year while sipping a strong cup of coffee, contemplating what needs to be done. The only other thing he has is the internet . Laugh or not that's the picture in my mind.
definitely not me lol

l picture the farmer having Netflix and watching "Stranger Things." I've gone through all 3 seasons - 4 times. The acting is really top notch from mainly young people. It just speaks to me.

Season 4 will be filmed in NM. I am hoping they will switch gears- since there are Native Americans out there - wish the episodes would concern them. They have their own monsters: shape shifters & Skin Walkers.

Back
Top Bottom