Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Ten days or so ago, when i went to the store, I was the only person there in a face mask. Today, a fair number of shoppers were wearing them. Better!
My son went to a smaller local store this afternoon, wearing a face mask, and came home very angry. He saw a man there wearing a towel over his head, coughing like mad!
DS walked into the house, dumped his clothes in the washer, and took a shower immediately.
It's bad enough that 'healthy' people can spread this without realizing it, but to show up sick at a store is outrageous!
Mary
Thank goodness your son knew what to do after coming home. It's crazy how some people think they can play around with how serious this is. Just very inconsiderate and put others at high risk.

Not getting any drive through foods. Don't do much of that anyway, definitely not now, don't know where their hands have been. We make and eat home.
No drive through for us in over 10 years. Family allergies. But the tips are good for drive through or take out foods since restaurants are closed for dining. You know...for those other people who don't know how to cook. :D

I've been upset about this since January, and it's been grim to see the 'too little, too late' response to this epidemic continuing. :he
The statistics have been frightening, and obvious, and I'm in the 'more at risk' group.
Mary

You are not alone. I've been following since about the same time....before it was even here in the US (that we knew of.) We are an at risk family and it's been like I'm the one watching the wreck in slow motion, knowing it's gonna be really bad, and can't do a darned thing to stop it.

:hugs:hugs **lysoled first**

Back
Top Bottom