Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

People in Asia are poaching Pangolins for their scales to use as medicine, sad. Their is also a link between a strain of Coronavirus that suggests it came from Pangolins.
It came from humans though because humans are messing with animals they shouldn't be, if it did come from an amimal. We have been killing off this world slowly and now the environment is fighting back.

Pangolins are critically endangered and people decide that they don't have to abide by laws. They sell them for top dollar too and no one bats an eyelash about it. Pretty disgusting honestly...

What a great day, chipped a back tooth badly on a nasty corndog and can't go to the dentist since all are closed! Wont see ya unless it's an emergency, which I don't think this qualifies.😬
I hope you're not in a lot of pain from it. Sorry about the tooth. Hope you tortured that nasty corndog then fed it to the chickens or something so it could suffer for breaking your tooth.

The virus IS airborne, that's why only an N95 mask or higher will protect you, TB is an Airborne organism. We have to wear N95 masks and put them in a Negative pressure room, most hospitals only have a handful of these rooms. Our ICU only has 2!
My Dr has been working in the ICU and he sounds beat... He was telling me all the precautions I should take and he said they're not expecting it to just go away any time soon.

Drs and nurses are really busting their butts in the hospitals.

My mom is a nurse and said there's a bunch of stuff you can get for free... Crock's, subway, Starbucks, and a few other things. It doesn't solve the insomnia, worry, and fear but it does show appreciation for the nurses and Drs.

You are not missing much if you ask me. I've only been to about 5 or 6 in my lifetime. Most were ones I didn't pay for or went with someone who really really wanted me to go.
Now the symphony is a different story....
I would love to go to something like that. I'm not big on concerts honestly. I can go to my church on Sundays and have a concert like experience without the people drinking or wildness. Technically I can't go right now, but you know what I mean.

My husband is really into music and I'd like to go where it's just instruments nothing else.

By the way... My new Dr is from Italy and is a violinist!

You are not missing much if you ask me. I've only been to about 5 or 6 in my lifetime. Most were ones I didn't pay for or went with someone who really really wanted me to go.
Now the symphony is a different story....

ETA: I'll be ducking rotten tomatoes now...
I only went with friends or boyfriend. John Denver was the first one and the best. The others were Rock and roll...too loud for me

Back
Top Bottom