Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I would love to go to something like that. I'm not big on concerts honestly. I can go to my church on Sundays and have a concert like experience without the people drinking or wildness. Technically I can't go right now, but you know what I mean.

My husband is really into music and I'd like to go where it's just instruments nothing else.

By the way... My new Dr is from Italy and is a violinist!

The symphony is well worth it if you appreciate that style of music and like hearing the actual instruments. My kiddo plays violin and I always enjoyed the school orchestra concerts. :) (Yeah, I'm that mom...the one who showed up enthusiastically for all the grade school programs and taking tons of pictures.....)

I do have to admit, I really liked the Third Day and the Newsboys concerts. Christian groups so a different feel than traditional concerts and very enjoyable.
Sheryl Crow played in a smaller more intimate setting outdoors so no throngs of people at that one and it was nice too.

:eek:
😆 my kids were actually watching the Rock's remake when I posted that. I prefer Robin Williams, the remake is pretty funny though. I heard there is another new one.
It is funny for sure! Haven’t seen the new one yet but want to. Robin Williams is great, though I do like the new one too. Haven’t seen the original in a while.

The symphony is well worth it if you appreciate that style of music and like hearing the actual instruments. My kiddo plays violin and I always enjoyed the school orchestra concerts. :) (Yeah, I'm that mom...the one who showed up enthusiastically for all the grade school programs and taking tons of pictures.....)

I do have to admit, I really liked the Third Day and the Newsboys concerts. Christian groups so a different feel than traditional concerts and very enjoyable.
Sheryl Crow played in a smaller more intimate setting outdoors so no throngs of people at that one and it was nice too.

Yessss Christian concerts and even festivals are great @FortCluck!! No drunk people lol usually they don’t even have alcohol I don’t think. And they’re great. :love

But I do love regular concerts too. I’m a bit of a concert addict. :lau

I don’t go to the big huge arena type shows though. Only been to like one of those ever haha

I can go to my church on Sundays and have a concert like experience without the people drinking or wildness.
The first time my husband heard a band in church, he almost fell over. He had heard a few instruments, but the band was about sixty people. Brass, string and percussion.

I've never even been to a concert 😂
:eek: never!? Not once!?

You are not missing much if you ask me. I've only been to about 5 or 6 in my lifetime. Most were ones I didn't pay for or went with someone who really really wanted me to go.
Now the symphony is a different story....

ETA: I'll be ducking rotten tomatoes now...
:oops: I love concerts. :lau

I don’t ever go to the big huge arena type ones though. Those definitely aren’t really worth it. Way too crowded and you can’t even see anything haha

I usually go to smaller ones.

I would love to go to something like that. I'm not big on concerts honestly. I can go to my church on Sundays and have a concert like experience without the people drinking or wildness. Technically I can't go right now, but you know what I mean.

My husband is really into music and I'd like to go where it's just instruments nothing else.

By the way... My new Dr is from Italy and is a violinist!
You should go to a Christian concert! They’re not like that. Or a local show.
I only went with friends or boyfriend. John Denver was the first one and the best. The others were Rock and roll...too loud for me
I wear earplugs at shows. :D

Back
Top Bottom