Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Out of an abundance of caution, often as a result of general mistrust the the complete truthfulness of both politicians and media reports, and an insatiable desire to seek truth and knowledge, I stomp the boonies in search of factual data to support hunches with regard to the ever present "what if"s. Often what is discovered can ultimately be put to good use by those who strive to steer clear of unforseen danger by thinking outside the box and always being prepared.
That said, many will think it is just looking for crazy stuff or even paranoia to consider "what if" at all. But if what is dicovered could potentially help many, I believe in sharing it for their consideration.

I did not see it in the news, rather I had a hunch having heard awhile back that ancient glaciers have yielded viruses that were revived by scientists. I pondered "what if" coronavirus could also live an extended time if frozen (and there has been no one warning the public that it could be living on the packaging of food, and should sanitized before putting it long term frozen storage where it could otherwise remain viable a long time). So i found the above article, coincidentally dated March 31, 2020, and posted it to get you all thinking...

No, i don't, don't need to. I come by it naturally!
🤪
I have a hard time reading anything you link after your thread claiming that feeding styrofoam to your chickens made them lay eggs. 🙄🙄

Just wait until it's over and the USA gov has to figure out how to pay for what they have done. Should be interesting. Won't matter what party wins the election.

No worries. It'll be passed on to people who already can't afford it. >_>;
Like, health insurance stocks are sky rocketing. It's cause health insurance companies are technically losing money now but expect to make tons with panicked consumers turning to private insurance in 2021 at inflated rates. It's been being stated publicly and behind closed doors for months that they're just going to raise rates to cover their costs.
https://www.modernhealthcare.com/in...t-higher-2021-insurance-premiums-benefit-cutshttps://www.fool.com/investing/2020/03/26/health-insurance-premiums-could-rise-by-over-40-du.aspxhttps://www.marketwatch.com/story/h...us-costs-hit-financial-performance-2020-03-06

I agreed with you completely right up to this point, kiddo!

We are the electorate. We produce the leaders. It's our responsibility to observe, analyze and discuss what's going on so that we produce the best leadership this country deserves and depends on.

The government that has been doing the work of responding to our need are the "deep state" salaried employees that Trump has been insulting for 3 1/2 years. People like Fauci.

Vote for anyone you like but do it with your eyes open.

Has Trump noticed yet how many nurses and doctors and medical technicians are going in to work every day knowing that every day can be the one when they get infected? Have you heard him acknowledge them or give them 1% of the praise he heaps on himself? Has he apologized yet for suggesting to the entire country that they're taking medical equipment out the back door? Is it right that he sends sorely needed medical equipment to political allies and those who flatter him instead of where Americans are sick and dying? When he does that the consequences don't fall on one governor he doesn't like. They fall hundreds and thousands of citizens and medical personnel who have paid their taxes and met their obligations and now need life saving services from their President.

Yes, he's done a few things right. ...eventually. Thank god for Fauci and even Birx who eventually get through to him!!! But assuming leadership and getting it right is the god damn job he supposed to be doing! That he's supposed to have been doing since he got the warning from the World Health Org in January. Did you know that since he got that pandemic warning he sent medical equipment that we need now to China? Doesn't that seem material to you?

As I said, vote any way you want to. You're an intelligent and decent woman. But there's more going on than Trump congratulates himself for and if we want real leadership we are the ones who need to elect it.

Is he the one you'd want to depend on if the US were under military attack? 'Cause what's happening now is the evidence of what he'd be capable if we were being bombed.
Blatant violation of BYC rules

Highly doubt anything will be done

I have a hard time reading anything you link after your thread claiming that feeding styrofoam to your chickens made them lay eggs. 🙄🙄

That is funny to me because I've seen them seek it out. But I would not on purpose. I had someone suggest that I should feed them moldy food! Had to straighten that out.

Last edited:
Man. I have found for the first time on this site appropriate use of my ignore button in this thread.

Some people just be the way they are. They like to tell us who they are and what they care about most and I believe them. Some people care about how their government or economy looks a lot more than, say, poor people or disabled people living. Not most of the folks here, but a few.

Personally, I don't really care what they have to say after that. They could be the best chicken keeper in the world and it wouldn't matter much to me.

Have a cute dog picture. ;)

dog-chewing-shoe-1030x539.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom