Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I have not had internet in almost a week. I was grilled before an appointment was made, and still they are asking for reassurance. :smack What are they doing to protect me?
E5E184DB-11CF-4BD2-AB9E-1103D3A3BF0B.jpeg

I removed everything he could possibly touch (no, not the doors), I have Lysol spray and wipes, and disposable gloves after he washes his hands. I’ve seen quarantine rooms in several hospitals. I’m doing a better job. :tongue

One time my tooth fell out in a Cosmic Brownie (you know, those Little Debbie ones with the candy gems on them). Never did find it :lau

My oldest swallowed the first tooth she ever lost with the hamburger she was eating. We had to write a note to the tooth fairy explaining why there was no tooth under her pillow.

Man. I have found for the first time on this site appropriate use of my ignore button in this thread.

I've been on BYC for a few years. In that time I have blocked 3 people - none of them are still on BYC. I presently have 4 on ignore and one on the brink - beats the agitation, and I lost my Don Quixote costume.

Did anyone else have big plans that got cancelled because of this virus?

We have a huge family vacation planned in August... Not sure it's happening
We were supposed to go to Legoland in Goshen NY, two hrs from us, grand opening July 4. Was going end of July for our 7yr olds birthday.
They postponed it to next year because they can't finish building it right now....
Don't think we want to go anymore anyway even if this gets better. They have 1,782 cases now and 25 deaths in their county.
My county was 8 last week now 19, they've tested 164. Zero deaths.

I've been on BYC for a few years. In that time I have blocked 3 people - none of them are still on BYC. I presently have 4 on ignore and one on the brink - beats the agitation, and I lost my Don Quixote costume.
I love the ignore button...ask Kdog.

We were supposed to go to Legoland in Goshen NY, two hrs from us, grand opening July 4. Was going end of July for our 7yr olds birthday.
They postponed it to next year because they can't finish building it right now....
Don't think we want to go anymore anyway even if this gets better. They have 1,782 cases now and 25 deaths in their county.
My county was 8 last week now 19, they've tested 164. Zero deaths.
Are you still going to work?

So people report no milk at the stores
But the farmers aren't selling as much because the schools and restaurants closed and may have to dump it
https://www.jsonline.com/story/mone...y-hard-farmers-may-have-dump-milk/2919401001/
Couple weeks ago I heard they couldn't get the trucks to the processing plants fast enough. This week three different hauling companies that come in our plant said they dumped five loads ea. They average 72,000lbs of milk so if my math is right
125,581 gallons of milk dumped just from these small haulers so far this week, I'm sure many more did, and I've been hearing a lot of farms dumping also. Milk price to the farmer dropped big time.
We're still going through more milk than usual at our plant must be people sitting home eating a lot of cottage cheese and sour cream.

Couple weeks ago I heard they couldn't get the trucks to the processing plants fast enough. This week three different hauling companies that come in our plant said they dumped five loads ea. They average 72,000lbs of milk so if my math is right
125,581 gallons of milk dumped just from these small haulers so far this week, I'm sure many more did, and I've been hearing a lot of farms dumping also. Milk price to the farmer dropped big time.
We're still going through more milk than usual at our plant must be people sitting home eating a lot of cottage cheese and sour cream.
Ice cream :lau

Back
Top Bottom