Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Yesterday in NJ : 29,895 cases
646 deaths
148 in my county

Today : 34,124 cases
846 deaths
171 in my county and the first death

Wherever you are, take this seriously. We very well may represent your future. Prepare, social distance, and I wish you luck. If your officials haven't taken this seriously, take it upon yourself to do so. We are all the BYC community. :hugs

Someone at G's work got diagnosed. The only reason staff knew is because they're back from their 2 weeks quarantine. Management didn't inform staff about the infection so that people who were exposed could take additional steps to keep themselves or their loved ones safe.

I'm super pissed. I was about to hand off eggs to my sister for my dad without knowing. >( Who knows how long it's been going around Gs store but there's nothing to be done about it. Honestly, asking everyone exposed to quarantine is pointless - it would be the whole store and it wouldn't take long before every grocery shuts down if you did that.

I've taken my temperature every other day for weeks now and have been fever-free. But it's still frustrating.
Yesterday it was announced that my local grocery store had one employee test positive.
Today it is 7 employees.

I'm sick.
I'm not sick as in fever or cough...
I'm sick that this is happening.

Sick.

@Kiki, me too. It is what is is though. :T Can't change the virus existing - can only change how we handle the response.

Currently whole foods is taking everyones temperature before work. Stores in our area are limiting customer counts and they're probably going to moving to curbside pickup only for all necessity businesses.

Makes me wonder how people without internet are supposed to, ya know, exist. My friend is currently living off of a wifi hotspot with limited data. Bring a list maybe?

Internet really needs to be classified as a utility and not a luxury at this point and regulated/provided as such. It's pretty obvious it's not a luxury but a requirement for life these days.

My state
Screenshot_20200404-141338.png

Screenshot_20200404-141345.png

My county has 1106 of these cases.

Back
Top Bottom