Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I have been vaping since 2008
Lungs feel better than when I was smoking cigarettes. But I would not recommend it if you don't smoke. For me, it's better.
My husband Vapes and we get his products from Vape Mall. I highly recommend their product. I do the ordering and flavor picking for him.

I'd rather him vape than smoke. When he smells like Graham cracker vape, it's better than cigarette smell.

Sadly WILLFUL ignorance abounds, people are ignoring the science and keep blathering on comparing this to the regular flu. by the time enough people take this seriously it will be too late for many.
80% of people have mild symptoms. More people die from seasonal flu. There's nothing to panic about. Chances are most people will be ok. It's people who panic and go overboard that make it worse for everyone.

My husband Vapes and we get his products from Vape Mall. I highly recommend their product. I do the ordering and flavor picking for him.

I'd rather him vape than smoke. When he smells like Graham cracker vape, it's better than cigarette smell.
But it's just as bad for his lungs in the long run. Just sayin.

80% of people have mild symptoms. More people die from seasonal flu. There's nothing to panic about. Chances are most people will be ok. It's people who panic and go overboard that make it worse for everyone.
I've been being mellow and calm over this. I know my family is here to support me mentally and emotionally. It's hard having a lung disease and hearing what this does to your lungs, but I'm an optimist. I see the good not the bad.

How is everybody doing?

Well since you asked.. I woke up way too early and am just overwhelmed with sadness. People are dying, more people will die and it is preventable for the most part. Hospitals are being overwhelmed, every few days the numbers will double as to infections and deaths. I am afraid for my family, my sister in law likely already infected and fighting it all alone in another state. I am scared and angry. I cannot express my anger with our govt. here because I am on the verge of being banned for political posts. Sad, angry and scared describes how I am today. Thanks for asking

But it's just as bad for his lungs in the long run. Just sayin.
I'd rather him vape than cigarettes if he's going to smoke.

I was told to vape medical marijuana for my lung disease by one of the top pulmonologist. It helps with pain, inflammation... I'm not sure if it's the same though as the liquid vape stuff since it's considered a plant.

Not at this rate though. And flue doesn’t spread as fast. The issue with this is how extremely fast it’s spreading and how long people have it & spread it before showing symptoms. Much longer than the flu. Also this seems to be causing permanent lung damage even if you recover.

Not at this rate though. And flue doesn’t spread as fast. The issue with this is how extremely fast it’s spreading and how long people have it & spread it before showing symptoms. Much longer than the flu. Also this seems to be causing permanent lung damage even if you recover.
It's only spreading fast like this because it's a new virus to the US. It won't spread like this next year because mostly everyone will have immunity to it. Those who don't will get it just like how we get the flu every year.

What I do want to know is... Will it fizzle out like the flu when the hot weather hits

Back
Top Bottom