Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Is this what the CDC would recommend or what individual governors have instituted in their states?

I understand that the circumstances on the ground are different in different parts of the country and that different responses apply. Just not clear who's making the characterization and based on what.
I'm not positive, but I think this is a map of the current status of states.
the link to the map is here:
https://covidactnow.org
Edited to add:
I have no idea how accurate it is. :idunno

Is this what the CDC would recommend or what individual governors have instituted in their states?

I understand that the circumstances on the ground are different in different parts of the country and that different responses apply. Just not clear who's making the characterization and based on what.

That shows the states actions, or lack of action. A couple of governors have declared that individual counties and cities may not institute any measures that are stricter than the states. For example if a local jurisdiction wanted to issue a stay at home order they cannot

Sounds like my dad. He thinks it's all hyped up. He calls it the bolona corona. I can't change his thoughts. He believes what he wants.
I haven't seem him in over 2 weeks. Yet, he's still going anywhere and everywhere. To make matters worse, he runs a courier service that delivers to hospitals. So his drivers who he comes into contact with him may be exposed sooner or later. He just does what he wants.

Back
Top Bottom