Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Well thanks, but a day or so ago when I said there were Right Wingers who were starting to work at chipping away on Fauci's credibility someone dismissed that as coming from a Leftist rag. Today Red State has picked up the effort calling him a media whore.

The most reliable source of information we have when the administration wants to keep a happy face on this and they're pushing the line that he's a media whore...
Actually that's not factual, I called the Daily Beast a propaganda rag.
Do you have a link or source to back up anything you just said? Or just trolling?

OMG!!! :eek: :th I bet you were both freaking out and thinking she wanted you to get her will or something!! If someone said “I need you to do something for me...” I would be freaking out!!! Especially if prefaced by “I’m at urgent care/a hospital/ER/ICU, etc.! That’s such a weird way to phrase it to begin with, especially when prefaced by that!! I would be freaking out thinking the worst!! Not nice! :rant:smack:eek::th🤦‍♀️
Years ago my cousin called at 2am asking if I could watch her dog and she would be right over.
I didn't ask any questions and took the dog. Found out a few days later her father in-law had a brain tumor and the were going to a hospital in the middle of the state.

Yeah, I hope to start on the chickens, then do the quail boys when the other quail hatch.
I'm starting quail once the eggs come in, I think it said April 4th.

I have the chickens started already and I have meat ducks incubating.

I have seeds coming in too but they're taking forever. I started herbs last week.

Back
Top Bottom