Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Does anyone know how credible MIT Technology Review is? I found this article, if you read the whole story they foresee this going on for 18 months with spikes and lows and being in quarantine every other month. But what caught my attention was their mention of legal discrimination against whoever is a disease risk, whatever that may be: those who don’t get vaccinated if there’s a vaccine or if some don’t get tested or whatever. Anyway, just thought I’d share and get insight if anyone cares to share. Thank you.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/615370/coronavirus-pandemic-social-distancing-18-months/

Last edited:
That article is interesting, and scary, and as good as any at taking an educated guess at the near future.
Comforting? No!
Mary

I just found it curious the mention of 18 months since that’s the length Event 201 mentioned in their rehearsal. But maybe that’s where that article* is getting their info.

Does anyone know how credible MIT Technology Review is? I found this article, if you read the whole story they foresee this going on for 18 months with spikes and lows and being in quarantine every other month. But what caught my attention was their mention of legal discrimination against whoever is a disease risk, whatever that may be: those who don’t get vaccinated if there’s a vaccine or if some don’t get tested or whatever. Anyway, just thought I’d share and get insight if anyone cares to share. Thank you.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/615370/coronavirus-pandemic-social-distancing-18-months/
Local patch paper said they expect my country to peak in Aug

Thanks. I've added that to my bookmarks. It confirms the data I'm working from but doesn't clarify why so few are recovered.
I skipped a few pages so I don’t know if anyone else answered this : in Canada people are classed as recovered only after three consecutive covid tests are clear, so it can take weeks to be cleared; I think our stats are 5500 cases and 11 people recovered

Back
Top Bottom