Coronavirus N IRELAND

Very scary - the grocery stores have many empty shelves. Shopping malls are closed, so have to do a lot of on line purchasing .

Wish we could wrap the virus up with a bright shiny bow and send it back to China

Not good. Thousands are sick/some have died. Most businesses are shut down if considered nonessential. Many of us are staying in our homes. A scary time.

And in Ireland??
We much the same here. Its frightening. We just know we don't have enough medical staff and ventilators. Sad for us parents of disabled as I know if Dan got sick he would not be treated if they have others needing ventilators who were more likely to survive. It's a hard clinical truth. But I cannot value the life of my son more than that of another mothers child or my other children and grandchildren. Here they are taking bodies away so no funerals and no one can see the sick. So if relatives and friends get sick and die we wont see them again. Its hard when we have sick and elderly friends and relatives. Stay safe stay inside oes x

We much the same here. Its frightening. We just know we don't have enough medical staff and ventilators. Sad for us parents of disabled as I know if Dan got sick he would not be treated if they have others needing ventilators who were more likely to survive. It's a hard clinical truth. But I cannot value the life of my son more than that of another mothers child or my other children and grandchildren. Here they are taking bodies away so no funerals and no one can see the sick. So if relatives and friends get sick and die we wont see them again. Its hard when we have sick and elderly friends and relatives. Stay safe stay inside oes x
I am sorry to read this. At this point all we can do is pray for each others' safety and that answers will soon be found.

Back
Top Bottom