Corvallis, Oregon 4 buff orps, 1 red sex link for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by S0rcy, Aug 14, 2008.

1. S0rcy

S0rcy Chillin' With My Peeps

In Corvallis, Oregon. I can deliver to a reasonable distance (eugene up to salem out to lebanon)

The four buff orps are just 20 week old pullets, the red sex link is 3 years still laying. She was picked on by a larger group of chickens she was with but the feathers on her head are growing back nicely. They are all pretty friendly and follow me around the yard while I work.

I am heartbroken to give them up, but due to a separation, they must find new homes.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  2. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    sorc,
    do you have pics of the red sex link and the buffs? where did you get them from or did you hatch them?
    I might be interested even though hubby might kill me. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Please let me know,
    Theresa

3. S0rcy

Thanks TSA [​IMG] I'll post some pics after I get some today when it cools off, they won't come out from under the grapevine for anything right now. The red is a rescue from another farm where she was picked on terribly. It's been a month and she's nice and big now and her head looks much better. The four buff orps I bought through Densons feed and seed in Corvallis as chicks and raised them myself.

4. hollybird

hollybird Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2008
    lebanon
    how much do you want for them? i have ordered chicks but they were sold out of buff orps. i want to have a rainbow of colors. currently i have 8 bantams, 4 standard hens, 2 pullets, and one roo.

5. S0rcy

Holly, I am asking 10 for each.

6. hollybird

Jun 12, 2008
    lebanon
    10 each sounds fair, especially with the offer to deliver to lebanon. i have emailed a friend who may share with me. i will get back to you if i will get all. i would like one and i will let her get the others probably. i am raising chicks for us now and i will want to keep some of those too. my standard's coop is only 7x11.

7. hollybird

Jun 12, 2008
    lebanon
    i heard back from the friend and she found some other chickens. i will take a buff though. if you don't find someone who wants to buy them all, i will take one. i will be gone next week so i'll check again sunday and then check again next sunday. my house sitter will be taking care of things so maybe a drop off during the week would work too.

8. S0rcy

Here are pictures [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    Wow those buffs are sure pretty! I will take 2 of them but I dont want you to have to drive all the way to Eugene.
    Would you like to meet in Junction City? Or that one hick town(LOL) I think its called Monroe...the one that has a library that has christmas lights all over it. LOL!
    Let me know. I am gonna get rid of my rooter cause people are complaning and a couple of hens sounds great!
    Tell me what you think!
    Theresa

I would take the red sex link, but I have so many in my flock that look like her and I am a variety queen.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  10. S0rcy

Holly and Tsa I've sent you both pms [​IMG] Thank you so much for giving a good home to some of my girls.

Two of these girls are left for anyone who would like to claim them.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by