1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Cost of breeding pheasants

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by droid1962, Mar 29, 2016.

1. droid1962

droid1962 New Egg

May 20, 2015
    I would like some opinions on how much I should ask for my breeding pheasants, I have one ring neck rooster and three hens. I need to sell them because I need the space for my chickens. I'm not sure how much to sell all four of them for. They're laying a lot of eggs right now and I'm putting those in the incubator to hatch and sale as well. I'm in the Portland Oregon area and there doesn't seem to be a lot of information on the cost of pheasants in my neck of the woods, do any help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    Rich

2. mlm Mike

mlm Mike Sunna and Mani

Aug 14, 2010
    Hardy Township, OH
    [​IMG]

I can't hope yo with your questions, I hope someone comes along that can.

3. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
  4. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Water Under the Bridge Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Nice to meet you Rich. Sorry I know nothing about pheasants. If you post your questions on the "Pheasant thread." someone may be able to help you. Generally prices differ in other parts of the country as do quality of the birds themselves.

6. droid1962

droid1962 New Egg

May 20, 2015
    Thank you everyone. I'll look up the pheasant forums and see what I can find out

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by