Costco or Sams club

Years ago, my family used to have a costco account. We loved it, for about a year, but then they started to take the things we mainly bought out of the store, and they raised their prices extremly high.
th.gif
There's a reason its called Cost-co. We switched to Sams club, and have been going there for about 4 years now, and they have nevr switched products or raised prices too much. I suggest Sams Club

Costco, because it ain't owned by Walmart. The Sam's is one mile away, the Costco is eight. I go to Costco. I like their selection better, I like their business practices better, and they carry Great Harvest Bread.

We've tried them both and preferred Costco. I can't remember exactly why, but I find the lay-out and the selection suits me better.

Last edited:
The only reason that I go to Sams is for bulk rice. Their 50# bags are cheaper than anywhere else. Whenever I go to Sams I usually buy 2 of them and put them into long term storage. i.e. mylar bags in 5 gallon buckets with oxygen absorbers. They'll last at least 20 years that way.

I heard customer service is good with costco. We had a Sams membership years ago,and I told dh LAST TIME EVER after I was told at the door at 9am that I could not go in till 11am,because they only let the GOLD CARD MEMBERS in before 11am.Well that was enough to turn me off to them. I am in the area at 9am,and to make me wait till 11am is just BS.

I don't know about costco prices,but Sams has good price in bulk rice,wheat berries,and oats. I did want to get the 10 foot swing set from Costco.

We had a BJ's membership too.Moved from that area though.I can get others with membership to get me things.We don't buy enough to make up that membership fee. I read you can cancel your Sams membership at anytime for a full refund.,Use it for 11 months then cancel.

Back
Top Bottom