Cottage Hill blk copper marans

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by MARANMAN2011, Mar 21, 2012.

1. MARANMAN2011

MARANMAN2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2011
    FOR SALE

10+ BLACK COPPER HATCHING EGGS - COTTAGE HILL LINES

(unrelated rooster and hens)

ORGANICALLY RAISED

HAND ROTATED 3 TIMES A DAY UNTIL PURCHASED.

EMAIL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE OR FOR MORE PICS OF THE PARENT BIRDS.

PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED THROUGH OUR PAY PAL ACCOUNT:

[email protected]

[​IMG]

2. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    are these pure cottage hill?

3. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    what is shipping? thanks

4. MARANMAN2011

Jul 7, 2011
    SOLD THANKS

5. MARANMAN2011

Jul 7, 2011
    Just to let you know these four hens and a rooster that I have, I purchased from Mr Bivens of Sweetwater TN. On August 7th of 2011
    Thanks for the info

6. HSRMarans

HSRMarans Out Of The Brooder

Feb 15, 2012
    Gold Beach, Oregon
    I see that this is an older posted string but wanted to comment anyway.

I purchased my original flock of Cottage Hill birds directly from Randy Bivens in February of 2011 as eggs. I received 20 eggs from Randy and hatched out 17 chicks. Since then I have increased my flock to more than double the original. My second years pullets having been laying since last winter. Just prior to Randy having all his health issues,he passed his flock on to James Meeks of skyline poultry. James was at one time a founding member of HPBAA. For some unknown by me reason, James was booted out of HPBAA. Which as it turns out is something they do on a regular basis when you don't agree and bend to their rules. Anyway, James Meeks still has that flock. Tommy White, another founding member of the HPBAA had the original breeding flock of BCM's from Ron Presley, which were completely destroyed by preditors earlier this year. Pam Maynard in Texas has pure Cottage Hill, Heaven Sent Ranch (Me) and Sweet Water Poultry. These are the only places I know for fact that have the PURE CH birds. I know some of the original breeders of this line are hustling trying to build up a new flock due to the loss but as yet don't have one. I was contacted by Buddy Henry about three weeks ago and he was then looking for a rooster so I'm assuming they don't have a breeding flock as yet.

I am no long a member of the HPBAA..................I got booted too!! lol Long story, not worth talking about.

http://www.heavensentranch.com/thehpbaasaga.htm

Debi S
    Heaven Sent Ranch
    Red Bluff, CA
    http://www.heavensentranch.com

7. ParadiseFarms

ParadiseFarms New Egg

Mar 22, 2012
    Maple Falls Wa
    Quote:

If it's not worth talking about, then why spam boards & emails with your link to these libelous statements?

When I bought Claude from you, you said in email that you got your Cottage Hill FBCM from Buddy Henry. You even state this on your web site.

Quote:

So which is it, Randy, or Buddy? And I must say, that Mr. Buddy Henry, and Mr. Ron Presley have conducted themselves very well through all this.

The lady doth protest too much.

*updated
    After everything you said on your facebook page, emails, and web site, I decided to join HPBAA. I have you to thank for that at least.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by