1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Cotton Patch Geese.

Discussion in 'Geese' started by feathersandfluff, Jan 23, 2011.

1. feathersandfluff

feathersandfluff Chillin' With My Peeps

Anyone know where I can purchase "Cotton Patch" geese, goslings .

2. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    Greenfire Farms supposedly has them. I don't see a price on the geese though, so, good luck affording them.

3. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    Be prepared to spend $$$$$

4. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    Quote:Dorothy, I have a name of a place for you. I'll call you.

Laurie

5. DaveK

DaveK Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Quote:Hi Dorothy, another breed? [​IMG] I myself would like the Franconians or really typey Czech geese. Anyway, if you can email me I'll put you in touch with the person I would say is most instrumental in keeping them around at this time. He does ship goslings, prices in the past have been very reasonable and he's supposed to be just a peach to deal with. [email protected]

6. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Quote:Hi Dorothy, another breed? [​IMG] I myself would like the Franconians or really typey Czech geese. Anyway, if you can email me I'll put you in touch with the person I would say is most instrumental in keeping them around at this time. He does ship goslings, prices in the past have been very reasonable and he's supposed to be just a peach to deal with. [email protected]

Mr. Walker? [​IMG]

7. DaveK

DaveK Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Yup, Mr Walker is THE man. I knew I had a phone number and have since found an email address. But last time someone posted a phone # a moderator edited the posting specifically to delete it so I am guessing that posting private information isn't wanted. While I post my own email at times he has not been on here so I am not going to post his just because I have it. [​IMG]

8. feathersandfluff

feathersandfluff Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks. I have had a couple of emails from people that sell the Cotton Patch geese since I posted on BYC that I was looking for them. I forwarded the info to my friend and I she is putting her name on their waiting list. Thank you all for your help. Dorothy

9. AuroraSprings

AuroraSprings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Could someone PLEASE PM me with Mr. Walker's email address? I've searched high and low and can't find it. We are desperately seeking some more CTP geese.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by