Cotton Patch Geese

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Joycats, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Joycats

Joycats Chillin' With My Peeps

Does anyone know where the Cotton Patch geese (or hatching eggs) might be available in S.C.?

2. Urbanfarmerkc

Urbanfarmerkc Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2010
    Raytown, MO (BY KCMO)
    I just got an e-mail from Serina Harvey about Cotten Patch Geese she had for sale. I won't put her contact info on here because I don't have her permission but feel free to send me a private message and I'll forward that to you. [​IMG]

Dave

This is her e-mail.

Our Cotton Patch geese should be getting close to laying eggs so I just wanted to let you know that I don't hatch unless you've sent in a check (or money order) so the sooner you do that, the higher up on the list you'll be. If something happens (for example, the geese don't lay enough), I refund all of your money. The geese are $50 each, I sell a minimum of 10 or a minimum of 5 with a $5 heat pad. The shipping is usually $40 and the shipping box is another $15. I also put in a head of lettuce with the goslings as they are born hungry unlike chicks.
    Thanks!
    Serina

3. Serina81

Serina81 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Lucerne Valley, CA
    Thanks Dave! And don't forget that you get a tax deduction when you buy the goslings because they are part of a nonprofit for pregnant and abused women. The girls actually raise them and sell them to pay their way to college and to get on their own feet again.

4. Joycats

Joycats Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks for the response, I'm still hoping to find someone closer but I appreciate the contact information.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by