Coturnix Chicks & Bobwhite chicks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by monarc23, Apr 2, 2009.

1. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    will be for sale, they are on day two incubation. Coturnix chicks could be any number of colors, bobwhites same there too but no normal wild colors all fancy colored strains.

$1.50 at hatching or $3.50 at adult.

2. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    You already know I'm in for some of the Red/Red Tuxedo coturnix...plus maybe a few others. Also might be interested in a trio of colored bobs....what color mutations are hatching again? And are you coming up here for the swap or will I have to meet up with QHP?

[​IMG]

3. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:I dunno about meeting yet, and I havent got to talk to Sam and Kev lately they just had a new baby so Im sure htey're pretty busy but once i get to talkin to them I surely will ask them [​IMG]

As for bob colors, orange, tenn red, white, and that speckled one I forget the real name of LOL! There may be other combos as well, as she's working on other colors and I may have gotten those crosses. We'll see I'll be asking you colors once they are hatched for sure lol!!!

As for the red eggs I cannot wait to get them!!! The breeders birds arent laying yet, so I have to wait....*pouts* LOL!!!

Hubby got laid off (offically on this upcoming tuesday) so I dunno if we can meet but I'll keep you updated on that for sure [​IMG]

4. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    I might take some white and orange bobwhites...maybe 2 of each.
    [​IMG]

5. ladybug4ut1

ladybug4ut1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    I am possibly interested in some of the bob whites....I would 3 of regular bob white at hatch with shipping to FLorida.

Please let me know

Thanks

Annika

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by