1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Coturnix Chicks WILL SHIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by monarc23, Apr 6, 2009.

1. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    $1.50 for just hatched- PICK UP ONLY on hatchlings.

$3.50 per chick started (I will only sell started chicks in shipping, just hatched chicks are too delicate to ship). Started birds will be 3 weeks before I ship out. Can also pick up started birds.

YOU buy the horizon box and ship it to me after we figure out the price total per how many you want (how many i have avail. ) and shipping after we figure out weight per amount of birds and such via your zipcode.

I PERFER To ship only express which is pricey but it means you should get your birds the day after shipped out (depending on location). I can also ship priority which is cheaper but could take a few days for the birds to get to you.

Can vent sex and mark the the birds prior to shipment.

SHIPPING BIRDS IS EXPENSIVE so please keep that in mind. Expect to spend a pretty penny. Serious inquires only. Got one shipment next month pending now and have room for 1-2 more customers.

Colors, A & M, Golden, possible tuxedo, brown and tibetan.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  2. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  3. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    Hey Niki...you got me down for some red/red tuxedos....goldens...and regular tuxedos right???
    [​IMG]

4. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Would any of these happen to be those 1lbers? It's a bit far of a drive for me with the two kiddos and all (plus I won't travel without hubby and he says no more road trips [​IMG] ) but I may be interested in shipped birds if they're the pounders.

5. Epona142

Epona142 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2008
    Bedias, TX
    I wish you lived closer. [​IMG]

I really want to raise quail but I am apparently a quail egg hatching failure. I've had three batches now and only have ten quail to show for it. [​IMG]

6. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:I wish not yet BUT when I do get those if you want some shipped when I get em I'd be happy to [​IMG] Its kinda goofy BUT you'd get them next day for sure i'd assume! LOL!

7. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:You are so paranoid! LOL! Yes you goofball! [​IMG]

8. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:well if you ever have looots of mula to cough up for shippin (i agree its' rediculous lol) then contact me LOL! I'll get shipped birds again someday it's addicting....and expensive....oh I already said that didnt I [​IMG]

too bad i can't know where my dad is trucking out at certain times, i'd make him smuggle some to you if i ever knew he was on his way to tx lol! That'd be pretty funny though....but i wouldtn trust him to NOT kill them accidentally or something lol.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  9. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Quote:I wish not yet BUT when I do get those if you want some shipped when I get em I'd be happy to [​IMG] Its kinda goofy BUT you'd get them next day for sure i'd assume! LOL!

Actually, I think Priority is overnight from you, lmao. You're only like two hours away, so it should be overnight. Anyways, let me know when you get those big suckers in.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by