Coturnix Jumbos Quail eggs ~ Corona California

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sierra pachie bars, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    I have some that I would like to give for free for someone to test.

I can't ship at this time , as I don't have materials.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2009
  2. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    I'll try some, when I bring you the pullet. And I will show you how to ship with no materials. LOL. Call me "green" if you will, or a lazy cheapskate, it works. The eggs get there fine.

3. babymakes6

babymakes6 Gifted

Feb 24, 2009
    far west Ohio
    I would try some, if you could ship to Ohio!

4. Sierra pachie bars

Nov 8, 2008
    Awesome onthespot [​IMG] Maybe you will let me take you to lunch ?

5. bluedog

bluedog Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    East KY
    i would love love to try some if you have more just let me know and ill be happy to pay shiping

6. MoodyChicken

MoodyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Northern California
    Oh, what do they look like? I'd love to get some and surprise my dad. I live an hour north of Sacramento, if you're still offering them.

7. Sierra pachie bars

Nov 8, 2008
    I can give you some too. I won't say no [​IMG] I have a full bator so I have to wait to test my babies for myself. They are some of the sweetest birds. Most of the eggs will come from parents like picture 3. Only because those I have plenty of and are very good layers. But I box what I get that day. I do have a batch out to be tested by Salemskies. I haven't checked to see if she got them in her bator yet or not.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. MoodyChicken

MoodyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Northern California
    Aw, they're very cute! How big are they? I have some small Japanese quail, not the big eatin kind. Would they get along with my quail?

9. Sierra pachie bars

Nov 8, 2008
    The two groups are smaller. The others are jumbo they are big. But very sweet. But then we handle them alot so maybe they just love us. [​IMG]
    I keep them in their own groups but when I have had to clean cages they get along fine. Mine don't seem to be fighters. But I did get some today that I bought because they seemed to be cramped in the cage and fighting so I bought them thinking I was saving them lol. I buy the cages at the swap meet and they are so cheap to buy there so I dont mind always going and buying more cages [​IMG]

10. Sierra pachie bars

Nov 8, 2008
    Oh and yes those are the eatten kind [​IMG] The jumbos that is.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by