Coturnix Mixed color phase eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by idhound, Feb 5, 2014.

1. idhound

idhound Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2014
    Saint Anthony, Idaho
    I have coturnix eggs i am selling for $25.00 for 60 eggs plus shipping, shipping will be 10.00 for foam and priority mail to your address anywhere between 10.00 to 15.00. i gather eggs 3 times a days. my eggs are fertile. i dont seperate eggs when gathered so you can end up with Browns, Golden, Whites, Tibetain, Tuxedo, or Rosetta color phases. Whites are suppose to be A&M but i feel they are small to be classified as jumbo which is A&M. I do end up with some Browns pushing 300 grams. when i bought my quail they were advertised as jumbo. i am not advertising as jumbos as i feel some dont make wieght. so these are Standard Coturnix. pm me with address so i can calculate shipping. again i average 70-85% hatch i can not guarntee your hatch on shipped eggs. i can only guarntee non broken eggs. if something happens send pictures and i will replace eggs. i average 40 eggs a day from my quail. so these will be fresh eggs. i have pictures to show my quail in profile.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
  2. AliciaM

AliciaM Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Yelm Washington
    My zip code is 98597. Id be interested in some eggs.. I just bought some off of ebay and they should be here in the next few days... How long do you think it would take for your eggs to get to me?? If possible, id like to get them all in the incubator at the same time.

3. idhound

Jan 23, 2014
    Saint Anthony, Idaho
    i will see what shipping cost will be to your address i can ship soon as i recieve pmt as i can collect 30 plus eggs a day. i will PM you with details

4. idhound

Jan 23, 2014
    Saint Anthony, Idaho
    it looks like if i use Flat rate shipping and handleing will be 18.00 to lower 48 states

5. idhound

Jan 23, 2014
    Saint Anthony, Idaho

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Fuxzi

Fuxzi Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2013
    Stoughton ,WI
    PM sent :)