Coturnix Quail Eggs Mixed Color Phases

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by idhound, Feb 23, 2014.

1. idhound

idhound Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2014
    Saint Anthony, Idaho
    I have coturnix eggs i am selling for $27.00 for 60 eggs plus shipping, i gather eggs 3 times a days. my eggs are fertile. i dont seperate eggs when gathered so you can end up with Browns, Golden, Whites, Tibetain, Tuxedo, or Rosetta color phases. Whites are suppose to be A&M but i feel they are small to be classified as jumbo which is A&M. I do end up with some Browns pushing 300 grams. when i bought my quail they were advertised as jumbo. i am not advertising as jumbos as i feel some dont make wieght. so these are Standard Coturnix. pm me with address so i can calculate shipping. again i average 70-85% hatch i can not guarntee your hatch on shipped eggs. i can only guarntee non broken eggs. if something happens send pictures and i will replace eggs. i average 40 eggs a day from my quail. so these will be fresh eggs. i have pictures to show my quail in profile. shipping to most states is $20.00

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. idhound

Jan 23, 2014
    Saint Anthony, Idaho
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Tdubg22

Tdubg22 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 28, 2014
    Do you sell these continuasly? Or is this a one time thing? I am just getting started in keeping quail and am probably a few weeks out from needing my eggs. Still waiting for my incubator to arrive, and I need to get a coop built. Thanks for any answers you can offer.

4. idhound

Jan 23, 2014
    Saint Anthony, Idaho
    I have new shipping its now $15.00 for shipping no more foam costs.

5. jruhle

jruhle Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2012
    No shipping to Alaska?

6. jmcgee83

jmcgee83 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2014
    Louisville Kentucky
    just received my eggs! they did great. packaging was excellent only lost 5eggs not too bad out of 60. with the extras I still have more than 60. thanks!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  7. Tdubg22

Tdubg22 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 28, 2014
    Thank you Dave. Ordered 60 eggs, he sent 72. Two cracked in shipping, ended up hatching 63 out of the 70 with no problems or abnormalities. All doing well in the brooder, couldn't be happier.

8. subhanalah

subhanalah Overrun With Chickens

Great packing! I broke more eggs than the PO did!

9. jmcgee83

jmcgee83 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2014
    Louisville Kentucky
    eggs hatched! please remember I'm new OK. first hatch ever. I've had serious temp control problems. I had over 30 hatch. all the others that didn't were fertile and died due to my problems. I was happy to get that many. there were seriously no infertile eggs or eggs that didn't develope. as soon as I fix my incubator I'm going to try again with his eggs. I have chicks that are yellow, brown striped, all the way to black with black feet and a couple white toes. so cute. very happy.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  10. Dreubber

Dreubber Out Of The Brooder

Dec 13, 2013
    Idaho
    Total cost is $40 then? We live in Idaho and I need a new bloodline :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by