Coturnix Quail Hatching Egg List (WY)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cherndon712, Mar 28, 2009.

1. cherndon712

cherndon712 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    My A&M's and Jumbos are laying now, but I've been told under no uncertain terms I CAN NOT hatch anymore right now LOL I have 4 bators going with chickens, ducks, and geese and tons more eggs on the way...
    The Jumbos just started laying, so it may be a while before I can collect a good number of eggs from them. I'm getting 3 to 4 A&M's a day, and have 3 Jumbo hens that should lay an egg a day too.
    I'd like to set something up to ship out April 13th, and one more for April 20th. I do have several other varieties that will start laying in about a month, so I will be offering more.
    Shipping will be a flat actual shipping to your zipcode, plus $2 for packing and paypal fees.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  2. tonini3059

tonini3059 [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Luv

Nov 6, 2008
    Southwestern PA
    Tempting...Hubby will beat me lol What would shipping be to pa 15479?? I would like the second batch.

3. Sock Puppet

Sock Puppet Grumpy Hen

Mar 3, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    My son wants to breed quail. I wonder if I can get a bator by then [​IMG]

Let me look around and see and I will get back to you, Im interested.

What is A&M? I know what Jumbo is [​IMG]

What other varieties do you have?

4. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Hrmm, what is the flat rate shipping? I'd be interested, I need some A&M's and the jumbos are always welcome. [​IMG]

5. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    I wonder if i can make a bator in time????? [​IMG] Will have to see

6. cherndon712

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    Quote:LOL Shipping would be shipping from my zip to yours. What's your zip?

7. cherndon712

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    Quote:The A&M are white with a few black/brown spots. I also have Manchurian Golden, Tuxedo, Range, Pharoah, and some that are a light Pharoah color. I'll try to get pics soon!
    The Goldens, Tuxedos, Range, Pharoah, and Lt Pharoah are about 3 weeks old now, so they should start laying by 8 weeks. I will need more testers then, but I can't take names yet since that's far off!

8. cherndon712

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    Tonini is down for the April 20 batch. Betta Creek, if you can take the April 13th batch I can do that. And Sock Puppet and Coop Crazy, just let me know when you're ready!

9. cherndon712

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    Quote:Shipping, priority mail including del. conf. and packaging/paypal fees will be $9.60 to 15479. I can send around 18 eggs for that, all collected within 3 days.

10. Hello ,
    I would like to test hatch your eggs for you .
    My zip code is 65667

Plz let me know so i can send PP
    Thanks ,

Fay

Sry couldn't send you a Pm you box is full.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by