*cough* *cough...* Ugh, not again!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Daddas1Punkin, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Daddas1Punkin

Daddas1Punkin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Been REALLY sick since Friday! GOING to the Dr. tomorrow. After the worst summer in my life, I now have to face a cold that makes it almost impossible seeming to breathe!

I feel HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

2. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Going in a few min.s to the Dr.

Feeling WORSE! Honestly I'm really worried... I woke up choking this morning I could hardly breathe! I was freezing to death last night, so I have a sweat shirt and I had that and a t-shirt on, and it was comfortable to sleep in all night but, I felt like I couldn't breathe this morning! Ugh, worst feeling!

3. cassie

cassie Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2009
    Do you have a fever? Not being able to breathe is worrisome. You could have pneumonia. Nothing to fool with.

4. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    no, the dr said it's just asthma + a cold. I know, it scares me. I have an inhailer they gave me today, so that helped a little. STILL feeling really bad though...

5. cassie

cassie Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2009
    I have asthma. I have also had asthma and a cold. And bronchitis. And pneumonia. Every cold I get settles in my lungs. Do you have a fever? Do you live alone? If you wake up and can't breathe go to the ER. My philosophy is 'Better a live chicken than a dead duck".

6. chicken-lady13

chicken-lady13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2013
    Kentucky
    I have asthma also! I know if your like me when u get sick with a cold u just seem to get sicker before u get better. I always say that I get all the itises (sinusitis, bronchitis, and laringitis.) Get well soon!!!

7. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Ugh. That's not fun! Feel better! I don't have a high fever, the highest it's been was 99.5 No, I live with my parents so if I start coughing I can have them take me to the E.R. I wanted to sleep with the door closed cause I didn't want to bother my dad cause he has a migrane, but I thought "Well, what if they can't hear me and I get bad?" So I left it open, because not last night, but the night before that I was so weak, I couldn't reach my inhailor. My mom had to come help me. I have been getting weak spells here and there, but not that bad as that one night. Lol, I like your philosophy! Lol, mine is "If you can't breathe.......... SOMETHING'S WRONG!!!!!" [​IMG]Thanks!
    Oh, I hope that is the case! Cause I have gotten worse every day it seems like. Ugh, I've never had laringitis, but I love to talk, so I CAN'T get it!!!!!!! Lol! Thank you!

8. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    switched drs and found out it allergy induced asthma. I think it had to do with stress too. doing about the same, but they have me on three meds now, but I hate one, It makes me feel like I'm going to throw up, can make me grouchy and hungry, and destroys my immune system... >:p

9. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SICK! Still having lung pain, but better breathing, and no pneumonia so GOOD NEWS! Still coughing a little. One med (that I mentioned before) made me extremely sick to my stomach, is still doing that and i finished it yesterday, last night ALL NIGHT I felt like I was spinning like 1,000,000 miles an hour! I was going to puke! (I didn't but i almost wish i had)...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by