Could I get someone to recommend a brand of Brewers yeast for ducklings?

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Biscuitchicken, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Biscuitchicken

Biscuitchicken Out Of The Brooder

Jul 17, 2014
    Hello all! I picked up 4 ducklings yesterday from tractor supply. I'm new to raising ducks and I've been doing lots of reading. I've decided to add brewers yeast to the food (unmedicated chick starter) by sprinkling some on top. I just don't know what brand to get. Their seems to be so many choices and I want to do what's best. Can anyone recommend a brand? I'd like to just order from amazon. See the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...ywords=brewers+yeast&rh=i:aps,k:brewers+yeast

Thanks!

2. needlessjunk

needlessjunk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2014
    Round Rock, TX
    I get nutritional yeast from my local super market in the bulk food section. It works like the Brewers yeast but I just buy what I need and it has more vitamins. I also cook with it. I have also found brews yeast in the health section at the grocery store. Specialty stores and GNC will carry it. I don't think there is much difference in all the ones on Amazon and I wod go with the cheapest one that has prime shipping (I'm a prime member though).

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
  3. Biscuitchicken

Biscuitchicken Out Of The Brooder

Jul 17, 2014
    Thanks! Yes I am a prime member too. I saw that on another post about it doesn't matter which one so I'm just confirming!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by