could polish chicks be any cuter???

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by MNmommy, Apr 7, 2009.

1. MNmommy

MNmommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2009
    central MN
    I think not! [​IMG]

I picked up 2 bantam golden laced polish yesterday and man are they cute. They are s/r so I'm praying at least one is a pullet due to not being able to keep roos...( i love breakin' laws though) [​IMG]

If I had to guess I would say pullet on the left and roo on the right??? We will see

[​IMG]

2. gabbyscritters

gabbyscritters Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2009
    fredonia, wi
    They are just too cute! My daughter really hopes her order of chicks has golden laced polish in it. We received a call from Urch-Turnland and they said they are shipping our chiks on the 20th but don't know which breed she will get from her list. She really wanted some Polish and Silkies, whatever kinds she gets I am sure they will be cute![​IMG]

3. MNmommy

Mar 14, 2009
    central MN
    I really wanted more polish from him but I didn't want to wait any longer than I had been so I just ended up with 2 polish. I got 4 silkies from him. I white and 3 black. Depending on what turns out roos I could put another order in later this spring. Urch/turnland is just 40 minutes from me.

4. NakedNeck

NakedNeck Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2009
    I want polish chicks!! [​IMG]
    Too bad they are straight run...[​IMG]

5. txchickie

txchickie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2008
    Texas
    Oh just wait till they're about 3 weeks old. Mine are hideous!!!! LOL [​IMG][​IMG]

6. montana girl

montana girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2007
    Kalispell, Montana
    I am laughing because I too have Polish chick...and my husband happens to think she is adoreable. Well just now I am on my laptop in the kitchen and he came in to get something to eat. I said, listen to the title of this post hun, "could polish chicks be any cuter??" He looked at me strange and said "what kind of site are you on?" He obviously doesn't have chicken on the brain all the time like I do " )

7. MNmommy

Mar 14, 2009
    central MN
    Quote:I didn't even think about what else that title could mean....funny

8. the_great_snag

the_great_snag Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2007
    Staples, Minnesota
    I know a couple cute Polish chicks... Oh, you mean chickens... um...

Yeah I used to have a white crested black Polish. It was the exotic chick in my Murray McMurray order. It was extremely cute and tame, but it was also unfortunately extremely easy for a stray cat to catch.

Make sure your chicks are safely caged or penned up. They are extremely easy pickings for predators.

9. Axona

Axona Out Of The Brooder

Feb 17, 2009
    Those are so beautiful! I have a white-crested blue polish chick and she is really cute too, but not that cute! I am really starting to get hooked on polish chickens. They are just so goofy looking.

10. fzouk

fzouk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2009
    middle Tennessee
    OMG they look like they have little helmets on!! Or maybe pompadour hair-dos! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by