Could she be a he? **Pics Added** WC Polish Baby

Bec

THE Delaware Blue Hen
12 Years
Feb 21, 2007
Home Of The Delaware Blue Hen
My little WC polish is 2 weeks old and I am starting to question is she is a girl. Right now her feathers are starting to come in so you can't tell muchf rom looks, but within the past few days she has been flying at the other chicks and our dog. She runs up fast on them kind of skipping as she goes. Could this be signs of a baby roo??? Or is this just playful behavior?

Last edited:
I dunno but I know everyone here likes PICS!!! So if at all possible we need to see pics
big_smile.png

Ok..I will get some good pics tomorrow and have them on by mid-morning! I know...Boooo...LOL.. I only have her 1 weeks pics and she just looks like a little puff ball....

awww she/he is cute..I am just learning the common breed so I wouldnt have a clue to a polish but it is very cute! Someone else will know, but Ive read that they say 2 weeks is a little young to tell sometimes..maybe with a polish it will be different. Thanks for the pic! good luck

My polish are around 7 weeks here and I now can tell by the puffball crest which is a roo.
The flattened out puff ball is a male because their crest hangs eventually whereas the females stay up and puffy.

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

Back
Top Bottom