Could she be a he?

Blondiechic

Chirping
7 Years
Feb 1, 2012
I have three chickens, two are younger and one of them, today, stopped 'tweeting' but now sounds a bit like a duck - I don't recall that happening before....I did have her sexed but now am worried she may be a he... I really really like her, she is so friendly and curious.

...how old are they? post us some good pictures, and we can give you a better idea assuming the bird is old enough
smile.png

We have had them for 5 or 6 weeks now and they were either 12 or 15 weeks when we got them - neither of us can remember which...I did worry and took her back a couple of weeks ago to be sexed and he insisted she was a girl.
Its night over here now so I can take a photo of her tomorrow... I will cruise about to learn how to post a photo...
This evening though, she was face to face with the other baby we got and they put their beaks together, like a kiss, I haven't seen that with them before - they were rather upright at the time...

thank you - it did cross my mind that may be the case; funny thing!
Also, I did look to see how to post a photo (I took some this morning) but can't for the life of me see the like in the blue bar at the top....

Back
Top Bottom