Could you help me with the breed?

Gardenalex

Chirping
Sep 24, 2015
Hello,

I would be pleased if you might help me with the breed of these cuties. Gender is much too early, but if you like...
big_smile.png

But for me, they are all girls.
love.gif

There should be Wyandotte, Araucana, EE and Maran chicks under these chicks. I wrote should because you never know.
roll.png

So here they are. For me they are perfect, and I fell instantly in love with them.

Group one:

Group two. I think the right one is a Maran.

Group three. The pic does not suit them. They are so adorable.
love.gif

Hello,

I would be pleased if you might help me with the breed of these cuties. Gender is much too early, but if you like...
big_smile.png

love.gif

There should be Wyandotte, Araucana, EE and Maran chicks under these chicks. I wrote should because you never know.
roll.png

So here they are. For me they are perfect, and I fell instantly in love with them.

Group one:

Group three. The pic does not suit them. They are so adorable.
love.gif
the one on the left looks like an australorp, but not sure.

Hello,

big_smile.png

love.gif

roll.png

Group one:

over here are 2 of my australorp chicks, to compare
i see feathers on the one on the right's legs. i don't think that one is an australorp.

Last edited:
Thank you for your replies. Hm, i think the right one might be an Maran, but the left one, without feathers, could be an Australorp.
I never had one, but i think if it is a nice hen, i can deal with that.
lol.png

Group one are probably Easter Eggers. Group two are likely Marans. Group three could be the Araucana and Wyandotte. What country do you live in? U.S. Araucana are very different from Araucana in other parts of the world.

I am from Germany.
But do you really think that both are Marans? Group two. The left chick has no feathers on its feet.

Back
Top Bottom