Council of Men, Sector 24, Chapter 11 - John-boy's Girls Argument

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Ducks and Banny hens, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Ducks and Banny hens

Ducks and Banny hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2011
    On a little Farm.
    This is the new Council of Men (*unworthy, UNWORTHY*), where the real men on BYC discuss, nay, argue (real men don't 'discuss'. ladeedaw) about specific topics, nay, general thoughts on a subject. The entire Council is now on chapter 11 since the feedmill closed... and nobody here pays their dues. So this is the thread (rewrite: ROPE) where we will argue about which of John-boy's love interests were the best (even though Ginny is the obvious correct answer). Remember, only men are allowed here. Men and otherwise Testosteronally bloated persons.

Please remember - this is an obvious joke. In case some woman or otherwise Testoteronally Deficient person thinks this isn't, please refer to StarHobo14. He will put you in your place.... [​IMG]

2. chicklover16

chicklover16 queen of flirts

Jun 3, 2011
    Em's Dungeon
    oh wow

3. Ducks and Banny hens

Nov 22, 2011
    On a little Farm.
    Well she was! Se was pretty, elegant, sweet, (and she would die to cook and clean and sow for Johnboy), and otherwise ;) and it's a real dirty shame she only appeared in 2 episodes and nothing became of the relationship. Although one of her appearances was a 2-part episode.

4. uummmmm... woooooowwwwwww

5. Ducks and Banny hens

Nov 22, 2011
    On a little Farm.
    I know. That's hat I said while watching the Thanksgiving Story (the 2-part episode)

'Wow'

I never saw that coming. It's too bad she left the series. I don't like Janet much.

6. uh huh...[​IMG]

7. WooingWyandotte

WooingWyandotte Overrun With Chickens

Apr 25, 2011
    Nor cal
    Did I tell you guys I'm a guy?

8. your a guy?!?!??! no wait, no your not, Your name is olivia.. or is that someone else..

9. WooingWyandotte

WooingWyandotte Overrun With Chickens

Apr 25, 2011
    Nor cal
    My name isn't Olivia. [​IMG] I know a gal named Olivia, but who says my name is Olivia?

10. Ducks and Banny hens

Nov 22, 2011
    On a little Farm.
    Ahem... We are getting off track Haley and Livy..... Back to the Girlfriends... don't you just hate Marsha's character? She would make a good politician.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by