Count Down to Triplets! Babies are here! *Pics Added*

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by TXmom, Sep 28, 2010.

1. TXmom

TXmom Chillin' With My Peeps

3 days until the scheduled C-section for my Sis-in-law...and I will have 3 new little nephews! I am so excited...on pins and needles...I can hardly contain myself. [​IMG] [​IMG] My sis-in-law "T" has been doing awesome...and has made it to 34 weeks. The boys are estimated at just under 5 pounds each, which is totally awesome for trips. I hope they won't be in the NICU long, and can come home soon so I can finally meet them. Being their "Aunt", I'm not allowed to visit in the NICU.

Everyone, please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers...pray for an uncomplicated delivery and 3 healthy bouncing baby boys. Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
  2. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

So exciting! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. TXmom

Thanks Alison...very! By the way, that's my daughter's name, but with 2 l's.

4. SpringChickens

SpringChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2009
    College Station, Tx
    Congratulations!! 34 weeks is GREAT with triplets! Hope they are all happy and healthy!

5. Amanda0609

Amanda0609 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2010
    That is amazing!! Congratulations!

6. Amanda0609

Amanda0609 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2010
    Babies yet....[​IMG] Hope everyone is doing well [​IMG]

7. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    congrats. cant wait to here more about them when they get here

8. TXmom

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Yes, the boys made their grand entrance into this world last night! I tried to update this post yesterday but had technical difficulties....

I was at the hospital in the waiting room and got to see them as they were moved from L&D to the NICU!!! They look really great and healthy, not as scary and tiny as I was afraid they might be, being triplets and premature. 2 of them need some oxygen, but 1 is breathing room air (awesome!!!). I'll know more today about how stable they were over night and how long they might be staying in the NICU. Most likely it will be a couple weeks.

Simon Keats, born 7:07pm 4lb 13oz
    Linus Grey, born 7:07pm 4lb 12oz
    Dexter Vaughn, born 7:08pm 4lb 10oz

You can keep up with us on Facebook if you'd like, I'll be posting some pics soon! I think this is the link to my Facebook...let me know if it doesn't work: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000570122596

9. TaLani

TaLani ~ Gemini Chick ~

Oct 2, 2008
    Bryson City, NC
    Such wonderful news!! [​IMG] Tell mom and dad Congratulations!! [​IMG] I absolutely [​IMG] their names!

10. TXmom

Thanks...I'll tell them Congrats for you...but actually it's Mom and Mom. These beautiful boys were born to my Sister and her wife. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by