Country Chicken rag quilt purse

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hannakat, Nov 7, 2011.

1. hannakat

hannakat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2010
    Beaver County, PA
    Here’s an absolutely adorable and fun “Country Chicken” rag quilt purse for that special someone! This would make a wonderful Christmas present!

This is a one-of-a-kind rag quilt purse made in the traditional manner with the X sewn into each square. I used "All Around" chicken fabric combined with denim. Sooo cute!

The inside is made with coordinating orange/yellow type plaid cotton and I used brown flannel as the middle layer for color and fluff. I used a really cute coordinating cotton fabric for the pockets and coordinating brown chicken wire cotton fabric for the straps.

I integrate a sturdy lining in the bottom to prevent droop, which allows you to load it up!

Bag measures 12" x 8" with a 4" gusset.
    There are 3 interior pockets: one on the end, and 2 side pockets.
    The straps are made with adorable brown chicken wire cotton fabric. The straps are padded and double stitched for durability. It has a 10" drop.
    I used a cute vintage, coordinating gold button to complete the purse.

This purse has been washed and dried once to start the ragging effect. Machine wash and dry. Smoke free home. Shipping seems to average $5.20. If it is less to your zip code, I will adjust invoice to reflect it.

Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mshuey1

mshuey1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2011
    San Antonio
    I love these purse:D

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by