country egg sandwitch

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by daveyblevins, Mar 4, 2013.

1. daveyblevins

daveyblevins Out Of The Brooder

Feb 27, 2013
    chilhowie va
    Well i eat a egg sandwitch every mornen and i have come up with my own egg sandwitch and i thought i would share it with everyone. First you toast your bread and put mayo on both slices and 2 slices of cheese and ketchup on the other side then you get 2 eggs, salt, pepper, and a little milk and mix it all togetter in a boll and then scramble your eggs and when they are almost done put some bacon bites in it and then finish cooken them and put it on your bread it is really good and i hope you all will like it and tell me how it was when you eat one.

2. countrygoddess

countrygoddess Chillin' With My Peeps

Sounds good. Except for the ketchup. LOL Maybe some Tabasco... =)

3. daveyblevins

daveyblevins Out Of The Brooder

Feb 27, 2013
    chilhowie va
    yea i like ketchup on my eggs and i have never tried that ill have to sometime today

4. hennotrooster

hennotrooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2012
    Hesperia CA
    Must be a guy thing I make my DH a fried egg sandwich every morning, since 1996, it has....toasted sourdough, mayo, cheese, two eggs (yolks smashed after flipping and cooked all the way through), ham, smoked sausage, or baloney which ever meat we have....EVERY morning except Sundays. He fears change.[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. NYboy

NYboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2009
    White plains
    Ketchup and scrambled eggs very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. hennotrooster

hennotrooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2012
    Hesperia CA
    When my oldest was little he liked me to make the egg as if to make an omelet but he would have me put strawberry jam in it instead of cheese, not a lot of jam just a nice spread. It's actually pretty good. He had gotten some jam from his toast on his scrambled eggs and liked it, that is how this came to be.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by