1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

County Fair

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by jessied1227, Jul 3, 2007.

1. jessied1227

jessied1227 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2007
    East Brady, PA
    Well, today we went to the Big Butler Fair (big doin's here in western PA). Our little girl had a blast with the hubby riding rides, and I got to walk through the poultry barn. [​IMG] It was so neat to walk through and actually see live representations of what you all talk about breed-wise.
    I absolutely .L.O.V.E. the Jersey Giants. *sigh* No more chickies for me for a while, we got another dozen coming next week, so, you know, gotta let the hubby get used to them before I introduce more [​IMG]

On another happy note, we went out and picked out our pygmy goats this morning (well, okay, I picked out my goats) and the female we picked is expecting twins most likely! I'm SO excited. [​IMG] My dad is letting us use his truck to go get them Thursday morning, so I will try to get some pictures up then.

And let me say, I am SO jealous of all of you that have frizzles!! The are so cute... so, the next order of chickens will be jersey giants and frizzles ... [​IMG] ... I wonder how they get along.... LOL.

Jess

2. jackiedon

jackiedon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Central Arkansas
    Jessie,

You sound so much like me. I just broke the news to hubby I have some baby chicks coming next week. He's so good he just said "oh really"

My frizzle polish are really pretty.

Good luck on your pygmy goats. We have fun with ours. It's funny to see them interact with the chickens and with other people.

Good luck and I hope you get some frizzles soon.

jackie

3. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

How fun for you all [​IMG] I want frizzles really bad.........someday I will get some !

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by